By Wishtrend is a korean skincare brand with simple, yet effective, products for improved radiance, skin tone and firmness. High concentrations of Vitamins C and E and mild AHAs work together for visible results on all skin types, including problematic and sensitive skin.
By Wishtrend was created in 2015 by Wishcompany, a korean company that strives to expand korean beauty (k-beauty) globally. By Wishtrend’s slogan ’You asked, we answered’ reflects their wish to develop products to meet their customers needs.
The first By Wishtrend product to be launched was Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum – a serum containing 21.5% Vitamin C. Since then, By Wishtrend has launched several innovative products, including a sheet mask - the core of k-beauty - and constantly aiming to find new powerful formulas, without irritative ingredients.
The products are simple to use, but full of active ingredients for maximal effect and visible results. They suit all skin types, including oily, acne-prone skin or conditions like hyperpigmentation or redness. All products are free from parabens, phenoxy ethanol, artificial fragrance and mineral oils.
Korean professional skincare brand - High concentrations of Vitamins C and E - Effective for all skin types, including problematic skin. - Active formulas, without harsh ingredients
ACCLIMATION OF PRODUCTS
Start by introducing one product at a time when switching to new skincare products. It takes approximately 2-8 weeks for the skin to acclimate to new products, and for you to see an improvement. Initially, you may experience worsening of the skin before it gets better; dryness, impurities and blemishes are common. This cleansing is normal and happens because the skin is wearing off the previous products. If you experience lasting discomfort, stop the treatment and contact one of our estheticians.
General contraindications for products containing active ingredients (e.g. AHA products):
- If you are still using exfoliating products from a different line of products; stop using these 2 weeks prior to starting a new treatment.
- Do not exfoliate on sunburned skin (red/irritated) or newly waxed skin.
- Do not use if your are taking prescription medication for acne.
- If you are using prescription medication for acne e.g. Roacutan, you should stop taking the medicine at least 6 months prior to using products with active ingredients.
- If you are using topical creams to treat acne e.g. Aberela, Retinova, Zorac, Differin, you should stop using the product at least 2-3 months prior to exfoliating your skin.