Cicamed combines the best from nature with science. Their vision has been to create an organic skin care line that works with good results. Cicamed Organic Science assume from the needs of the skin and imitate their balance of lipids, vitamins and natural moisturizers.
Its formulation is designed to strengthen and complement the skin’s natural defense against ageing. The skin is the largest organ of the body and its function is to be a protective barrier. Everyday, the skin is exposed to air pollution, UV-rays, stress, dry air, cold climate, sun, and wind. The skin’s own protection is not enough to withstand these negative effects, resulting in early signs of aging. Carefully chosen ingredients help to minimize these damages. Organic cold pressed oils, natural extract, vitamins and antioxidants build and strengthens the body from within, without unnecessary additives. Only natural and scientifically proven, active ingredients have been used in these products. Gentle to your skin as well as the nature.
Active Ingredients in Cicamed
Aloe Vera and hyaluronic acid provides maximum moisture
Effective antioxidants - Green tea, red tea, Yerba Maté and Vitamin E
Vitamin C from Acerola stimulates the collagen production
Lactic Acid (AHA) helps to create clear skin and stimulates the cell renewal process
Cacao extract improves the texture of the skin
Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil prevent skin ageing and provide luster to the skin
Rose hip Oil is rich in Omega 3, 5, 9 and vitamin A.
Shea butter and cacao butter repair the skin’s protective barrier.
Natural oils from lemons, oranges and blood oranges
Witch-hazel and vitamin B5 calm the skin
Cicamed does not contain the following ingreadients:
Paraben, Mineral oils, Synthetic fragrances, Synthetic colors, SLES/SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ammonium laureth sulfate) and PEG.
General Contraindications for products containing active ingredients (e.g. AHA products)
1. If you are still using exfoliating products from a different line of products; stop using these 2 weeks prior to starting a new treatment.
2. Do not exfoliate on sunburned skin (red/irritated) or newly waxed skin.
3. Do not use if your are taking prescription medication for acne.
4. If you are using prescription medication for acne e.g. Roacutan your should stop taking the medicine at least 6 months prior to using products with active ingredients.
5. If you are using topical creams to treat acne e.g. Aberela, Retinova, Zorac, Differin you should stop using the product at least 2-3 months prior to exfoliating your skin.