Dermacutic was initially developed in France to satisfy the dermatologist´s need of skincare products and for that reason it´s developed by a team of bio chemists, dermatologists and esthetic surgeons. The products prepare, optimize, repair and extend the result of peeling, laser, fillers and cosmetic surgery.
Dermaceutic is developed by a team of French biochemist, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons, and were initially developed to provide dermatologists with skincare products. The products prepare, optimize, repair and prolong the effect of chemical peel, laser resurfacing, filling of wrinkles and surgeries. Dermaceutic can only be sold by estheticians, cosmetic surgeons and doctors.
General Contraindications for products containing active ingredients (e.g. AHA products).
1. If you are still using exfoliating products from a different line of products; stop using these 2 weeks prior to starting a new treatment
2. Do not exfoliate on sunburned skin (red/irritated) or newly waxed skin
3. Do not use if your are taking prescription medication for acne
4. If you are using prescription medication for acne e.g. Roacutan you should stop taking the medicine at least 6 months prior to using products with active ingredient
5. If you are using topical creams to treat acne e.g. Aberela, Retinova, Zorac, Differin you should stop using the product at least 2-3 months prior to exfoliating your skin
Getting used to New Skincare Products
Start by introducing one product at a time when switching to new skincare products. It takes approximately 2-8 weeks for the skin to acclimate to new products, and for you to see an improvement. Initially, you may experience worsening of the skin before it gets better; dryness, impurities and blemishes are common. This cleansing is normal and happens because the skin is wearing off the previous products. If you experience lasting discomfort, stop the treatment and contact one of our estheticians.