LeeJiHam Dermatology Research Center was established in 2001 with approval from the Korea Industrial Technology Association as an affiliate research center of Dr.Ceuracle. After its relocation to Daegu Haany University in 2005, it has been continuing more professional and specialized research and development. After many years of research, they have patented seven different techniques. They introduced laser removal of hyperpigmentation with the help of Nd-YAG and CO2 laser. On Sience Day 2006, they won a price for their clinical research.
Dr.Ceuracle (former Leegeehaam) is Korea’s first cosmeceutical brand, which means skincare developed together with dermatologists and ingredients developed through careful research. The brand was developed by the first skincare clinic in Korea by Dr. Lee, Ji and Ham.
Dr.Ceuracle’s products contain active biological ingredients that treat various skin conditions. One of the star ingredients is propolis, a mixture that honeybees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. Propolis has natural repairing qualities and contains Vitamin A, B, E and minerals and amino acids. It is anti-inflammatory and soothing for sensitive skin.
- Dr.Ceuracle – a mix between COSMECEUTICAL and MIRACLE.
- Professional skincare from South Korea.
- The brand was developed by the first skincare clinic in Korea by Dr. Lee, Ji and Ham.
- LeeJiHam Dermatology Research Center was established in 2001.
- They have seven patented different techniques.
- They introduced laser removal of hyperpigmentation with the help of Nd-YAG and CO2 laser. On Sience Day 2006, they won a price for their clinical research.
ACCLIMATION OF PRODUCTS
Start by introducing one product at a time when switching to new skincare products. It takes approximately 2-8 weeks for the skin to acclimate to new products, and for you to see an improvement. Initially, you may experience worsening of the skin before it gets better; dryness, impurities and blemishes are common. This cleansing is normal and happens because the skin is wearing off the previous products. If you experience lasting discomfort, stop the treatment and contact one of our estheticians.