The Full story
Filorga laboratory was founded in 1978 by Michel Tordjman, a French doctor of aesthetic medicine and enthusiastic cell biologist, who developed hyaluronic acid-based injectable products for the medical profession and created NCTC, an anti-aging mesotherapy product that later became the brand´s best-selling product, NCTF. Since, Filorga has developed specialized solutions for aging skin and is, today, world leading in anti-aging products for professionals and consumers. Filorga proudly presents high quality non-surgical anti-aging treatments such as fillers, NCTF, chemical peels and skincare lines; Professional and Cosmetic. The products are developed by internationally renowned experts (doctors, pharmacists, biologists and beauticians) and they are sold in more than 60 countries worldwide. In the research and development lab with the latest technology, Filorga develops new products to meet the future needs from their customers
ABOUT SKIN PERFUSION
Skin Perfusion, launched in 2013, is a hybrid ”medical” and cosmetic skincare brand. The series is built in six steps for optimal results. The products focus on different skin concerns, but the common thread is Filorga´s unique vitamin cocktail – NCTF. NCTF (New Cellular Treating Factor) is a complex with 53 active ingredients and hyaluronic acid that can penetrate deeply into the skin and supply its vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, coenzymes and nucleic acids that help build collagen and elastin and restore the natural loss of hyaluronic acid.
- Step 1 – Cleansing. Oil/milk and toner for a gentle cleanse.
- Step 2 – Exfoliation. Mechanical or chemical peeling to exfoliate dead skin cells and boost cell renewal.
- Step 3 – Serum. Several different serums with high concentrations of active, targeted ingredients.
- Step 4 – Mask. Moisturizing and revitalizing.
- Step 5 – Day/night cream. Repairing, nourishing and protecting.
- Step 6 – Mist. Concentrated NCTF-mist for deep revitalization and protection.
- Professional skincare line produced in France.
- Developed by medical doctors, pharmacists and cell biologists.
- Research and development laboratory in France.
- Air less bottles enable less preservatives.
- Clinical studies performed for all products.
- No animal testing.
ACCLIMATION OF PRODUCTS
Start by introducing one product at a time when switching to new skincare products. It takes approximately 2-8 weeks for the skin to acclimate to new products, and for you to see an improvement. Initially, you may experience worsening of the skin before it gets better; dryness, impurities and blemishes are common. This cleansing is normal and happens because the skin is wearing off the previous products. If you experience lasting discomfort, stop the treatment and contact one of our skincare professionals.
General contraindications for products containing active ingredients (e.g. AHA products):
- If you are still using exfoliating products from a different line of products; stop 2 weeks prior to starting a new treatment.
- Do not exfoliate a red or irritated skin.
- If you are using a prescription medication for acne e.g. Isotretinoin, you should stop taking it at least 6 months prior to starting using products with active ingredients.
- If you are using topical creams to treat acne e.g. Aberela, Retinova, Zorac, Differin, you should stop using them at least 2-3 months prior to exfoliating your skin.